For A Stronger, Safer Dublin
As your Dublin Mayor, Melissa offers visionary leadership and a track record of results in protecting the quality of life you deserve during these dynamic, extraordinary times.
Recognized as a regional and local leader, Melissa champions Dublin’s health, safety, environmental and economic interests as your representative to Alameda County Stop Waste, East Bay Community Energy, and the Livermore-Amador Transit Authority and Tri-Valley Regional Authority (Valley Link) boards, where she leads regional efforts to reduce traffic on the 580 and 680 corridors.
As a top legislative aide to Alameda County Supervisor Scott Haggerty, Melissa is involved in COVID response and support services for Dublin, Livermore and Fremont by expanding access to food banks for hundreds of seniors, families, and children in need; providing free COVID testing in Dublin; and assisting in distributing thousands of masks to local businesses.
With nearly three decades of experience as a small business manager in the dental and health sector, Melissa understands the needs of small businesses. As a member of Dublin’s Economic Development Committee, Melissa is spearheaded micro-loan programs to support Dublin’s businesses during this national emergency. As former Chair of Dublin’s Human Service Commission, Melissa supports our community-based nonprofits, including women’s shelter and youth organizations essential services to families in need.
Learn more about Melissa’s leadership to reduce traffic, maintain Dublin’s parks and open space, maintain Dublin’s 911 medical response, honor our military veterans, and support our excellent schools.
Committee or Organizations
- Alameda County Waste Management Authority/Stop Waste
- DSRSD Liaison Committee
- DUSD Liaison Committee
- East Bay Community Energy JPA
- East Bay Division/League of CA Cities
- City of Dublin Economic Development Committee
- Federal and Military Communities Committee
- League of CA Cities Voting Delegate
- Livermore-Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA)
- Livermore City Liaison Committee
- Pleasanton City Liaison Committee
- San Ramon City Liaison Committee
- Tri-Valley/San Joaquin Valley Regional Authority (Valley Link)
- Vice Mayor, City of Dublin 2018 & 2019
- Chair, Dublin Human Services Commission
- Member, Congressman Swalwell’s Women’s Advisory Board
- Member, City of Dublin Marketing and Branding Committee
- Member, Dublin Crossing Community Park Master Plan Task Force
- City Liaison, Dublin Little League
- Sponsor, Dublin Partners in Education (DPIE)
- Class of 2018 Parent Representative Board Member, Parent Faculty Student Organization (PFSO), Dublin High School
- Former Assistant Coach, St. Raymond’s Basketball
- Member, Rotary Club of Dublin – Former Community Services Director who organized the Annual Veteran’s Day event to honor those who have served our country and the All Star program recognizing our city staff, police, firefighters, and school leaders.